To all our observers and hunter who would like to add something extra to their African Trip we offer a variety of extras'. We invite our non hunters to enjoy relaxing in the African Sun next to the pool overlooking the beautiful bushveld.
With a watering hole close to the camp you will be able to take some stunning photos and enjoy the interaction with the game.
Observers are welcome to join the Professional hunters while dropping of and picking up the hunters and trophies at the blind. This will give you time to see the animals on the game drive there and back and also enjoy the excitement and photo sessions after each successful hunt.
We would highly recommend spending a day in the hunting blind to be able to see and experience the animals up-close and get fantastic pictures.
We also offer all of the following activities free of charge:
* Curio shopping
* Bush Walk or trail running
* Jewellery party where local jewellery including silver, gold, diamonds and tanzanite are shown
* Local town tour rural and informal settlements
* Bush pick nicks and Sundowners
* Group Activity class including Bootcamp and Dance
We can also arrange any of the following activities:
* Elephant interaction and Safaris
* Big 5 game drive
* African day spa
All of these can be arrange while you are here
Additional add on days or tours
* Lesedi Cultural village experience: One night additional in Johannesburg
* Pilanesberg Nature Reserve: Additional 2 night in the Nature reserve where you can see the animals in their natural surroundings
* Victoria falls visit - please contact us in advance for more information
* Blue Train or Ravos Rail Various trips to be arranged
* Kruger National Park (Must be booked at least one year in advance and need additional 3 nights)
Please note these trips need to be booked in advance. Make sure to let us know that you would be interested and we can confirm your booking